Tuesday, November 23, 2004

turkeys 11.23.04

marge would be jealous. it's been a long drinking weekend. nathan was in town, i hung out with boy sammy, and the third part of the Oregon Boy Scout Raid radio triumvirate was in town for beers last night.

it's also been a long work/ school week and my novel is pretty much D.O.A. ah well. we'll see what i can get done...

one thing though-- is anyone around tomorrow night? i am going to victor + flor's gathering (you might have met them... might not. gully's friends) and i won't know anyone. i need a wing-person. please? please?

7 comments:

monkistan said...

Can't do it. Going to the Jersey tomorrow afternoon. Should be back for the weekend. What you up to then? What are you doing for the Iggles Jints game? I think my sister and I are going to watch it at heartland brewery in Union Square. We have a brunch that's going to run into the Q1 at Blue Water grill.

marge said...

Yeah you don't wanna go with silver he'll just ruin your mojo. By the way Joel & julie say hi.

neverecho said...

nathan's SO in trouble for visiting you and not me...

Norman Rose said...

yeah, silver would just get tipsy and make new friends and then leave his new ipod. i'll find someone. who is swishywriter, by the way? i'll fly you east! in a cargo hold, maybe... do you fit into a dhl/ ups package?

monkistan said...

Ooooh, I'm sorry. I meet new people. I leave ipods all around the city. That's just what I do. It's who I am. You used to appreciate me.

Norman Rose said...

quit yer crying. i still appreciate you.

marge said...

The words 'appreciate' and 'silver' in the same sentence