Monday, October 13, 2003

Stumble Then Fall 10.13.03

Like the brilliant New Top before me, I plan on holding an advice column forum. I could say I’m doing it because it’s fun, but I am also doing it to work out some new characters that I might use for my National Novel Writing Month novel.

Side note. National Novel Writing Month is only half a month away! Join up! 50,000 words in 30 days seems like a lot but you’re supposed to just spit it out. Don’t think. Let it flow. Write something ludicrous. Join me, yon prolific writers, Juniper Anna and Li’l Fuzzy and Pixel and New Top and Gully and Gurnifer and Electric Honey and everyone else! I did it! Maggie did it! MC Shev B did it! You can do it too. Plus, it’ll keep your broke ass off the sauce.

Back to the advice column. Send your questions, problems, and dirty laundry to me at picodulce1@yahoo.com. And if you have a truly ludicrous idea which you want to have made into a novel send it to me also. I won’t use it (unless you really want me to), since I have an idea of what I want to write about, but I will skewer it happily!

No comments: