Monday, September 15, 2003

From the EUR:

*We've always kind of wondered how R. Kelly
views himself in light of being indicted on child
pronorgraphy charges. Well, it turns out that
Mr. Kelly thinks he's another version of Osama
Bin Laden.
"People can say whatever they want about
you without knowing the facts," Kelly tells Blender
magazine in its October issue. "They can criticize
you without even knowing you, and hate you when
they don't even know you. All of a sudden, you're,
like, the bin Laden of America. Osama bin Laden
is the only one who knows exactly what I'm going
through."
C'mon Rob. Osama Bin Laden? Last time
we looked, the Taliban leader didn't have a hit
CD and sold-out tours going for him either.
Speaking of CDs, Kelly's kept himself busy
in the recording studio for the past six months,
and says song ideas come to him in the kitchen,
on the basketball court, everywhere.
"I love music, and music loves me back. We're
kind of married, and I'm pregnant by music," the
36-year-old told the magazine. "I have three to four
years' worth of work you've never heard in the
vaults. I've come up with at least 20 to 25
albums."

No comments: