Friday, August 16, 2002

Note: These posts will be edited when I am not at a public computer.

I am in St. Louis, big city of dreams. Oh, it's the hotness. I noticed two things on the flight this morning:

On my way down through the clouds and down towards the earth, I marveled at the gently ripped tufts of clouds visible beyond the shifting wing flaps; the tree/ grass covered squares had square houses at the corners, like postcard stamps.

Also, at 6.00 AM, there are a lot of people who look like they can straight party. I mean, it's early and they're like troupers, bleary-eyed, a little greasy in the face, lifting their legs to stretch to show me her thong-like black underwear... I mean, "their." I'm not talking about anyone in particular, who wasn't quite pretty, but was mad fantastic...

No comments: