Saturday, April 03, 2004

Rock Out With My Cock Out 4.3.04

I am in the District of Columbia with Gully, after an interminable 6 hour bus ride featuring the bus shutting off, stops on the side of the road, singing collegiates drinking beer, and heat, so much heat. I have never been happier to set foot on asphalt and concrete.

I'm here to see Death Cab For Cutie and I'm only a little embarrassed and a little thrilled. But if i I come home with a 17 year old girl who loves the OC and secretly thinks Avril isn't so bad, please please slap me.

As is my style, I have also met an old friend, Al-Papa from the HS, on the street in Adam's Morgan's Toolapalooza, and hopefull we will hang out. Okay, I should go eat now.

ps, Gully is the bestest fort letting me stay here! But he has an apartment that looks onto children playing. Effin' pervert.

No comments: